A great place to live!!
Whether this is your first time in Vilamoura, or you are a regular visitor, it is a general consensus amongst visitors that Vilamoura is a great place to be! Boasting over 300 days of sunshine per year, great beaches and some of Europe’s finest
golf, it is no surprise that many people choose to take the next step and buy a property here.
Some buyers are looking for a winter escape from the harsh Northern European climate. Some are looking to make an improvement to their quality
of life. Combine the obvious “lifestyle” benefits with a buoyant rental and tourism market and you can rest assured that buying in Vilamoura
represents a good investment.
Top 6 Tips when buying Property in Portugal:
1. Use an INCI registered Real Estate Agency.
2. Make sure your Real Estate Agency really
knows the areas you are interested in.
3. Use a lawyer that will give you documentation
4. Do your own research on the current market
situation to support the professional advice
5. Understand the buying process from
Reservation to Promissory Contract to
6. Outside the Eurozone? Use a Currency
Exchange company to save money...